Monday, February 8, 2010

Back into the Hospital

I am back in the UW Medical Center. (But, this is a good thing because I am in for my 5th round of chemo.) For those that know chemo: Hyper-cvd. Only 3 more to go after this. Then 2 years of once a month maintenance chemo. I also got some good news from my CT scan- I am in REMISSION! I was supposed to start chemo on Friday, but my platelets had dipped down to 49. Platelets need to be 50+ to start chemo. So close! It was a good weekend though, because I got to watch the Superbowl. BTW I was rooting for the Saints because I saw a special with Drew Brees visiting kids with cancer. He gave a playoff game ball to a kid with leukemia who had just had a stem cell transplant.

2 comments:

  1. hallelujah!

    SO happy to read your good news!!!

    Tell everyone hello from us :)

    -anya & family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany, good news for you. I do ask for updates on you from Paula a couple of times a week. We think about you all the time, and have shared your journey with many friends who also are always asking for updates on your condition. We so hope you can join us for the camping in Oregon trip in mid July. Love you Bill and Debbie

    ReplyDelete