Sunday, November 8, 2009

Good News

I got a call from my Dr. in Seattle...good news. The bone marrow biopsy came back with .001% leukemia in the bone marrow. This means that the treatment in working. I originally started with slightly under 10%. The nurse up in Seattle also called and said the bone marrow was clean. So, either way it's good news. Now I'm just trying to get myslef mentally ready to go back to the hospital for the next round Tuesday. Just a side note, Travis told me today that when he squishes my head together I look like the a hairless cat. Good thing I have a sense of humor : )

5 comments:

  1. YAY! I am so thrilled for you, Loghan, and Travis. That is the first step towards a lifetime of remission :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Tiffany! We are praying for you often. God has a good plan for your life. You have to know Him and trust Him! Thanks for the good report!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrat Tiffany!!! That is the best news I have heard in a month...Thanks for the the wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY LORD!! WHAT WONDERFUL NEWS BABE!! ALL THE PRAYERS FROM EVERYONE MUST BE WORKING!! NOT TO MENTION YOU'VE GOT A PRETTY GOOD GAURDIAN ANGEL IN YOUR DAD UP THERE WATCHING OVER YOU. EVERYTHING IS ON YOUR SIDE. YOU'RE ALMOST THERE. KEEP UP THE FIGHT. IT'LL BE OVER BEFORE YOU KNOW IT AND BY THIS TIME NEXT YEAR YOU'LL HAVE A FULL HEAD OF HAIR AND EVERYTHING WILL BE NORMAL AGAIN. YAY FOR YOU SWEETIE!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are so proud of you TIff! Keep up the fight! All the prayers are working. GOd is listening and is on your side. HE has a plan for you and will get you through this. Fight hard and stay strong this next round of chemo. YOu look amazing. I was so happy to hear about the bone marrow. That is GREAT news. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete