Monday, October 19, 2009

Bald!





Here are my before, during, and after pics.

Sunday night we decided it was time to shave my head. Travis was more than willing : ) My hair was coming out in clumps, which made for some wierd looking bald spots. I feel a lot lighter and my head is a lot colder. Loghan doesn't seem to care. He pulls off my hat and pats my head. I was a little worried that I would scare him, but he does not seem to mind. I tried wearing my wig today, but I felt like a bank robber. After about 20 minutes with it on I got a huge headache. I ended up just wearing a hat. I'm going to go wig shopping and maybe I'll be able to find a better fit. Travis has been very supportive, letting me know I still look fine.

5 comments:

  1. The most beautiful people I have ever met have been bald, there is no hair to hide behind and the features that would otherwise be looked over really shine..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so much braver than I am. Oddly enough out of all the terrible things that happened the year I had non-Hodgkin's I cried the most when my hair fell out and my mom shaved it for me. And I am totally with you on the wig thing...I hated how scratchy mine felt and just went bald! I also have a blog...www.katestowell.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look as beautiful as always Tiff. The cancer may take your hair for awhile, but it will never take your spirit or your strength. You will over come this. We are with you always and we love you. Chris and Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful as always T!! I am so proud of you for being so strong. You will get through this. Just trust in God! I am happy for you that you have found a group of docs that will be working by your side you get to help you get through this. We all love you and are continuing to pray for a fast recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You still are one of the most stunning women ever. You always will be. I am in awe of your strength, and will continue to pray. Always, your entire family, including your Mom and Nick, are my families thoughts. I love you Tiffany Rose!

    ReplyDelete