Saturday, July 17, 2010

Saturday, July 17th UW Medical Center








I officially got my stem cells at 4 AM this morning. So, my new cell birthday is July 17th. Travis stayed the night to help document and celebrate the new beginning. We cheered to the new cells taking hold and growing well in my body and keeping any new cancer out (with sparkling apple/grape juice of course). This is what the stem cells look like, kinda like plasma. I received two bags and promptly fell back asleep due to the Benedryl premed, so that I don't have a reaction to the cells.
To someone out there...yet we may not know each other and may never will, thanks for being so selfless and giving another woman a chance to live a cancer free life, raise her family, love her husband, celebrate with family and friends, and take on life with a new perspective. Your generosity will never be forgotten.
To all my family and friends who helped, donated, or stopped by my fundraising garage sale...thanks so much! It is so inspiring to know I have so many kind hearted, giving, and loving friends and family. I love you.
To all who have sent their thoughts and prayers my way...thank you so much. Please continue to do so, as I have a long road ahead of me. I appreciate them all.
To Travis, thanks for being such a great husband and father. Lesser men would not have been able to take on this type of challenge. You have gone far and beyond for me and Loghan and I love you for that.



3 comments:

  1. I am SO proud of you Tiff, that just made me cry. You are an inspiration and one hell of a woman. Prayers to you and the family. I know that you'll be back better then ever! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany - I am so happy to hear that you are to this point now. I pray for you every night. I am so grateful to your Aunt Susan for keeping all of us Army moms up to date on you and your progress. I am so glad to be able to come here and read your progress. You are one remarkable young woman and I pray for total healing...
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiffany, you are amazing.

    Blessings and prayers.
    -anya

    ReplyDelete