Friday, August 6, 2010

Day +20

Today, I narrowly avoided the colonoscopy and GI stomach biopsy. They had it ordered because I had diarrhea and queasy stomach. But, Imodium stopped the diarrhea and I was able to eat all day yesterday without throwing up, so I am off the hook for now. They were going to test for acute graft versus host disease GVHD, but it looks like that is not the case, at least for right now. My Neutraphils are 190 today. The neutraphils need to be around 500 to get discharged. This is when you are not considered neutropenic anymore. So, it's looking like Sunday or Monday to get outta here.

1 comment:

  1. Keep those neutrophils coming!! Glad to hear that you're making good progress. Slow and steady...but every day is a day closer to getting past all of this. Take the milestones as they come, and keep looking forward!

    comforting hugs, and see you soon!

    ReplyDelete